Responsibilities and goals
You will be responsible of designing, developing and maintaining websites, mobile and web applications for ERP systems within the marketing team.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree or High School Diploma in computer or technical fields, or equivalent education with relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5
- Excellent knowledge of CSS3
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of Drupal and WordPress
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of English (B1)
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Determination to achieve common goals
- Interest in learning new technologies
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile