Responsibilities and goals
You will work within the Help Desk Team dedicated to technical support in the software area, whose primary focus is to provide Customers with advice, assistance, support and training on our SAM ERP2 management software. With a view to continuous improvement, your goal will be to provide a high-quality service experience in line with company expectations.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting activities for reports received from Customers and Software Partners
- Ability to quickly identify solutions and provide appropriate feedback to work with clients in activities
- Ability to identify and solve critical issues reported by customers, ensuring satisfactory solutions within the service provided
- Management of a significant number of incoming assistance requests via ticket
- Sharing positive best practices with the team
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree or High School diploma, preferably in business
- At least two years of experience gained in administrative area, in particular in electronic invoicing, sales, management control, taxation or, alternatively, in production or logistic for MRP, purchases, production orders, gained in manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of SAM ERP2 system is preferred
- Strong awareness of the ERP world
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Knowledge of English (B1)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Flexibility, proactivity, professional attitude and curiosity
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Knowledge of Office Automation environment, especially MS Excel
- Solid relationship-building skills based on trust through open and interactive communication with users, colleagues and managers
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking and analysis skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile