Responsibilities and goals
You will work in the application consulting team in close contact with colleagues from the development and sales department. Your role will involve managing implementation projects for management/ERP software. You will follow the implementation and parameterization of ERP information system for what concerns planning, production progress control and Supply Chain, with particular attention to the integration of production plants, machinery and measuring instruments with the SAM ERP2 system, according to the Industry 4.0 national development plan.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering Management, Computer Engineering or similar qualification, or, alternatively High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Previous experience in management/ERP field acquired in production and logistics area of manufacturing companies or in consulting contexts, with focus turned to the reengineering of business processes in manufacturing companies
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Excellent knowledge of Italian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly with MS Excel and MS Word
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund, fringe benefit car.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Location: Milan – Street 6 Building N4, (Assago Centro Direzionale).
A regular driver’s license is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile