Responsibilities and goals
As a Sr Custom Developer Delphi, you will be part of the BU for custom development in which you will have considerable autonomy in the designing of IT applications. Your primary goal will be to develop, test, install and maintain IT applications, in structured cooperation with other company BUs.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL language
- Knowledge of main object oriented design patterns
- Minimum seven years of experience of ERP development
- Knowledge and strong aptitude towards Project Management tools
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Ambition, proactivity, ability to find alternative ways to achieve success for projects
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile