Responsibilities and goals
As a Software Tester, you will work within the R&D area, in the Testing team, and your primary focus will be to test the product in the various development phases.
The main goals of your role will be to contribute to diagnostics, plan feature analysis, and avoid poor product performance, averting negative business fallout.
Essential requirements and skills
- You will plan and implement testing strategies
- You will identify product malfunctions and their causes (debugging and error fixing activities)
- Identify areas for improvement
- Work with the development team after identifying updates necessary for the software
- Provide support and documentation on test procedures
- Verify product quality through specific test programs
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering is preferred, or Diploma with previous experience of at least 3/4 years gained within technologically advanced companies in the management software area as application consultant or software tester, with preferential knowledge of warehouse-logistics and production
- Basic knowledge of SQL database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to draft documentation and reporting
- Solid ability to work both autonomously and in team
- High precision and analysis skills
- Resilience to stress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Multitasking skills, great attention to details
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile