Responsibilities and goals
As a Software Developer, you will work within the team that develops custom vertical software for Centro Software ERP systems for important customers located throughout the entire Italian territory. You will have ample autonomy in the design on IT applications, and your primary focus will be taking care of the development, testing, installation and maintenance of software, always reporting to other company BU and to the end customer.
Your role will focus on the following activities:
- Analyze the end customer’s needs
- Prepare the development requirements analysis document
- Develop and test the proposed software solution
- Support the customer during the go-live of the implemented software
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science or High School diploma with previous experience of at least 4 years acquired in the same role a companies that develop software platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL language is preferred
- Knowledge of at least one RDBMS ( MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of GitHub, GitLab, Subversion
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Ambition, proactivity, ability to find alternative ways to achieve success for projects
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent operational autonomy
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Ancona – Via Giorgio Umani, 7 (Baraccola). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile