Responsibilities and goals
With an eye towards expansion and consolidation in the market, your goal will be to structure a strategic plan of new business development aimed at making our ERP solution known to an increasingly wide audience.
You will manage the already existing client portfolio, building loyalty and identifying the best application solutions for them, and taking care of all the negotiation phases.
You will monitor sales funnels, measuring their adequacy and studying market trends, trying to proactively anticipate customer needs.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Economics or Engineering, or High School Diploma with previous experience in this role
- Experience gained in a sales role, preferably in Software Houses or Consulting Firms operating in the sale and implementation of ERP application solutions
- Alternatively, solid experience in sales and/or products in ICT, Telco or Services
- It is essential to have acquired awareness and aptitude in building a value proposition aligned with the values and culture of the company, strongly aimed at the needs of the market
- Good knowledge of English is a “nice to have” skill
- Entrepreneurial approach as well as passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Determination, ability to analyze and to be concise, remarkable problem solving skills
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund, fringe benefit car.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Padua – Via Panà 56/A (Noventa Padovana). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile