Responsibilities and goals
As a Lead Generation Specialist you will report directly to the Marketing department. Your goal will be to generate new business opportunities to constantly feed a pipeline of qualified contacts, thereby actively supporting the new business development activities carried out by Account Managers.
You will interact closely with the Sales department to develop strategies to generate qualified leads that will enable the company to evolve significantly.
By intercepting opportunities in a planned manner, you will work to follow up on the conversion of leads into active sale channels.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree or Diploma with experience of at least two years in direct marketing in structured and modernly organized companies
- Ability to manage, grow and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Ability to design, implement and manage marketing campaigns for attracting new potential clients
- Great ability to analyze the competitive scenarios
- Active participation in events, webinars and workshops
- Ability to operate in compliance with the digital marketing strategy
- Ability to create and deliver effective content using language, graphic material, documentation and additional materials
- Solid interpersonal skills aimed at identifying new potential clients
- Passion for new technologies and for everything related to digital transformation
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Excellent organizational and planning skills combined with proactivity and problem solving
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Ability to maintain high levels of productivity according to predefined KPIs
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Milan – Street 6, Building N4 (Assago Centro Direzionale, Milan)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile