Responsibilities and goals
You will work in the application consulting team, working in close contact with colleagues from the development and sales department to run projects focused on Management software/ERP systems. You will follow the implementation of ERP IT systems regarding management (sales and purchase cycles, planning and control over production progress, supply chain management) with particular attention to the integration of plants, machines and measuring tools to the SAM ERP2 system, according to the national development plan of Industry 4.0.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering Management or Computer Engineering
- Previous experience of at least one year acquired in the consulting field, with focus turned to business processes in manufacturing companies, or gained during internships in the management software/ERP system field, preferably in the production or logistic department of a production company
- Knowledge of issues related to Goods Procurement, Materials Requirements Planning (MRP1), Production Order, processing sheet and cycles with management of contract work to supplier and contract work from client, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Warehouse and materials flow management, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Knowledge of database query language (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Skills in setting up Operational Procedures based on models implemented at the client’s company
- Analysis skills in business and company processes
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly with MS Excel and MS Word
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with a heterogeneous group of interlocutors
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Street 6 Building N4 (Assago Centro Direzionale, Milan). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile