Responsibilities and goals
You will work within the functional area dedicated to Application Delivery, in close contact with colleagues in the development department and the sales department, with the goal of managing implementation projects related to our ERP system SAM ERP2. You will manage the implementation and parametrization of the ERP with reference to the following flows:
- Finance and Management Control, Accounting; statutory and management consolidation, planning and budgeting, reporting
- Alternatively, if your academic or professional background is in production-logistic areas, you will following on the following areas
- Production planning and progress control and Supply Chain management with focus on the integration of plants and machinery according to the Industry 4.0 national development plan.
Furthermore, your role will focus on the following activities/topics:
- Drafting of the project document resulting from the analysis process
- Implementation of the ERP setup
- Identification of necessary customizations which will be developed and implemented in coordination with the project technical manager
- Execution of company key user training activities.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science or related degree, or High School diploma with previous experience
- Previous experience in management/ERP field acquired in the Production Planning and Operations area, or in Finance Administration and Management Control area with focus aimed at business process reengineering in manufacturing companies
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2) and excellent knowledge of Italian
- Knowledge of database query Microsoft SQL language is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Self-initiative and strong result-orientation is required
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Willingness to travel regionally or, when required, nationally
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking and analysis skills
- Flexibility, proactivity, professional attitude and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Padua – Via Panà, 56/A (Noventa Padovana). Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile