Responsibilities and goals
Your goal will be to design, develop and maintain our BPM within a dedicated team, reporting directly to the BU Digit Company R&D Manager.
Your role will focus on the following activities:
- Defining development logics and implementing new features planned in the product roadmap
- Testing and bug fixing
- Drafting of technical documentation on databases and APIs
- Developing any customizations in coordination with the Project Manager that holds the project governance
- Constant dialogue with Partners and Consultants involved in your projects
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer science
- Solid experience of at least three years acquired in modernly organized and technologically advanced workplaces, working on development environments such as Microsoft.Net, C# and Visual Basic
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server database and SQL language
- Ability to develop applications based on Windows Form and ASPNET
- Development of APIs and connectors based on Web Services REST
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Result-oriented approach
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
L’annuncio è aperto a candidati ambosessi (D.Lgs 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile