Responsibilities and goals
Your goal will be to design, develop and maintain our BPM within a dedicated team, reporting directly to the BU Digit Company R&D Manager.
Your role will focus on the following activities:
- Defining development logics and implementing new features planned in the product roadmap
- Testing and bug fixing
- Drafting of technical documentation on databases and APIs
- Developing any customizations in coordination with the Project Manager that holds the project governance
- Constant dialogue with Partners and Consultants involved in your projects
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer science
- Solid experience of at least three years acquired in modernly organized and technologically advanced workplaces, working on development environments such as Microsoft.Net, C# and Visual Basic
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server database and SQL language
- Ability to develop applications based on Windows Form and ASPNET
- Development of APIs and connectors based on Web Services REST
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Result-oriented approach
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile