Responsibilities and goals
You will work within the Web Development team of Centro Software. Your goal will be to design and develop new products, reporting directly to the Team Leader.
Your role will focus on the following activities:
- Development and design of Web applications and Web API, Saas and On-premises for the ERP system (CRM, E-Commerce, IoT, Industry 4.0, etc.)
- Research and development of Cloud Computing, Security, Web and Mobile Apps
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer science
- Experience of at least three years acquired in software house or in modernly organized companies working in ICT
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft.NET for building Web Applications and Rest API.
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework ORM
- Ability and aptitude in UI / UX design
- Good knowledge of Microsoft DBMS SQL Server and SQL Language
- Knowledge of front-end framework Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and functional services of Web Application (App Service, Function, SQL Database and NoSQL, etc.)
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Autonomy in organizing assigned tasks
- Result-oriented and continuous improvement approach
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile