Responsibilities and goals
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be responsible for developing Web and Mobile applications in contexts strictly related to ERP systems (CRM, E-Commerce, IoT, Cloud, etc.). You will work with other programmers and with the ERP consultancy department.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft.NET development environment for building Web Applications and API Rest
- Aptitude to design UI / UX
- Knowledge of ORM Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of DBMS Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Language
- Knowledge of Bootstrap front-end framework
- Previous experience acquired in the management/ERP software field
- Knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong aptitude for team work
- Reliability, dynamism, organizational skills and accuracy
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Passion for new technologies
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile