Responsibilities and goals
As a Full Stack Developer Delphi you will be part of the R&D team, dedicated to the programming of the modules that make up the standard development framework of Centro Software. You will be involved in ERP software and web services development in Delphi language. You will be fully responsible for one or more software modules related to the framework that defines the development method.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of programming in Delphi and Object Oriented Programming, acquired in at least three years of experience in this role
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL language
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of main object oriented design patterns
- Knowledge of XML, JSON and http
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile