Responsibilities and goals
You will work in the application consulting team in close contact with colleagues from the development and sales department to develop projects involving ERP management systems. Your role will involve analysis, definition of projects, customer relationship management, post-sale activities and assistance to optimize the clients’ requests in the following areas:
- Administration / Management Control
- Production / MES / Logistic
- CRM / Operational portals
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering Management, Computer Engineering or Economics, or equivalent education with relevant work experience
- Previous experience acquired in the management/ERP software field
- Good analysis skills in company business processes
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly with MS Excel and MS Word
- Availability for frequent traveling and daily transfers (work activities will take place mainly at customer sites)
- Knowledge SQL and T-SQL language
- Knowledge of Project Management methods
- Knowledge of Pivoting, data analysis and Business Intelligence tools
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile