Responsibilities and goals
You will be required to work with company consultants to define the technical/functional specifications, essential for developing software in the management/ERP field.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree or High School Diploma in computer or technical fields, or equivalent education with relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent knowledge SQL and T-SQL language
- Good knowledge of SQL server for the development of databases
- Good knowledge of programming language VB .NET or C#
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of the main Design Patterns
- Knowledge of XML, JSON and related standard
- Availability for frequent traveling and daily transfers (work activities will take place mainly at customer sites)
- Previous experience acquired in management/ERP software field
- Knowledge of English (B1-B2)
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Naples – Via Capri, 69 (Casoria – Naples). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile