Responsibilities and goals
You will be responsible for creating new editorial material (website, emails, corporate social media, brochures, courses, events, presentations and company manuals), review content from other editors, proofreading it and supporting all marketing activities (answering customer emails, entering contacts in CRM, making phone calls). You will also be required to prepare and write articles, posts and social editorial plans (LinkedIn), newsletters and DEMs, scripts for videos and in-depth texts ensuring maximum clarity and uniformity to the “tone of voice” of the company.
Essential requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Humanities, Marketing or Communication
- Excellent writing skills for Case Histories, references, Go-live, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, Sharepoint and the most common applications and programs
- Proven experience in writing texts and articles
- Great creativity
- Organizational skills for the setup of editorial plans and the development of strategies for data analysis and goal achievement
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and last-minute emergencies
- Ability to engage the reader through direct and emotional communication that conveys the values of the company
- Good knowledge of the Internet from a technical point of view, especially of the main Content Management Systems and the main editorial plan tools, marketing emails and Google Analytics.
- Constantly up-to-date on current trends and advertising techniques
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile