Responsibilities and goals
You will work with the R&D team. Your role will entail being responsible for the creation, testing and maintenance of the infrastructure and tools that enable the efficient development and release of software through the automation of processes, of which you will be the full creator and promoter.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or High School Diploma with experience of at least three years gained in contexts where IT is considered strategic lever in partnership with business
- System skills aimed at managing CI/CD infrastructure
- Knowledge of the main public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Experience in designing and developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions along with the related tools
- Knowledge of main Version Control systems (Subversion, GitHub/GitLab)
- Knowledge of the main Automation/Build Containers and Microservices systems (Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Puppet, Azure Devops)
- Knowledge of the main testing tools (Junit, DBUnit, tSQLt)
- Knowledge of operating systems Windows and Linux
- Experience with configuration management, Deployment Automation & Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Atlassian suite preferred
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, training courses, corporate welfare, health fund.
Contract type and location
Open-ended contract with salary and job level aligned with the actual experience. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Leg. Dec. 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile