Responsibilities and goals
You will work within the BU Digit Company, dedicated to the development and marketing of solution for the digitization of Business Process Modelling and Document Management processes. Your goal will be to manage the entire lifecycle of document projects from the definition of processes to the configuration of the platform up to the go-live, while constantly interacting with customers and colleagues who will support them.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering Management, Computer Engineering or similar qualification, or, alternatively High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Previous experience in implementation fields acquired in consulting contexts, with focus on BPM and DMS
- Strong skills to analyze Clients’ business models
- Ability to define the configurations and customizations needed by the Client
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allow optimal management of the relationship with the customer and the project team
- After-sales management and assistance in coordination with the technical management
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Excellent knowledge of Italian
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, incentive training courses, corporate welfare, health fund, fringe benefit car. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Padua – Via Panà 56/A (Noventa Padovana). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
L’annuncio è aperto a candidati ambosessi (D.Lgs 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile