Responsibilities and goals
You will work in the application consulting team in close contact with colleagues from the development and sales department. Your role will involve managing implementation projects for our management software SAM ERP2.
You will be responsible for the analysis, implementation and parameterization of all projects in the accounting cycle and CRM field.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering Management, Computer Engineering or similar qualification, or, alternatively High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Previous experience in management/ERP field acquired in the purchases, sales or CRM area of manufacturing companies or in consulting contexts, with focus turned to the reengineering of business processes
- Client and problem solving-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)
- Excellent knowledge of Italian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, proactive solutioning, professionalism and curiosity
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly with MS Excel and MS Word
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Organizational skills and deadline monitoring
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to analyze and capacity to be concise
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with flexible working hours, incentive training courses, corporate welfare, health fund, fringe benefit car. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Location: Milan – Street 6 Building N4, (Assago Centro Direzionale).
L’annuncio è aperto a candidati ambosessi (D.Lgs 198/2006).
Share this job opportunity on your profile