How to prepare a good resume?
• Describe yourself in detail, but concisely: use key words to highlight your strengths
• A picture of yourself on your CV will provide a personal image and ensures that you will be remembered more easily
• Tell about your educational and academic background, highlighting the parts that are most important to you
• Rename the PDF file to your name and surname (ex. CV_John_Smith.pdf)
• Include extra-curricular or extra-work activities that might highlight your suitability for the role
How can you send us your CV?
Go to the section “Job Opportunities” and send your CV.
Why is it useful for us to know if you have disabilities?
The employment of people with disabilities is regulated by specific legislation (law 68/1999) that obliges companies with more than 15 employees to hire workers belonging to protected categories and that promotes the employment and integration of people with disabilities into the workplace. Virtuous companies that hire people with health conditions or impairments can also take advantages of important tax incentives.
You are considered disabled if you have a physical or mental impairment or a medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or records of such impairment or medical condition. Identifying yourself as a person with disabilities is optional, and your response will be kept confidential and will not be made available to anyone that is not involved in making personnel decisions.