Responsibilities and goals
As a Software Engineer, you will work within the R&D team, where you will have ample autonomy in the design of IT applications and where your primary focus will be taking care of their development, testing, installation and maintenance, relating structurally to other company’s business units.
Essential requirements and skills
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL language
- Knowledge of main object-oriented design patterns
- Experience in development of ERPs is preferred
- Passion for new technologies and everything related to digital transformation
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for team work
- Ambition, proactivity, ability to find alternative ways to achieve success for projects
- Ability to interact in complex contexts ruled by technologically advanced dynamics
- Strong lateral thinking skills
Benefits and equipment
You will work in a collaborative and dynamic workplace with the ability to operate in full remote mode, training courses, corporate welfare, and health fund. Opportunity to be part of a company that is strongly developing in the ICT sector.
Contract type and location
Contract type with salary and job level aligned with the actual professional experience.
Main location: Bologna Headquarters – Via Cantone, 341 (San Pietro in Casale – Bologna). The job will be on-site. Self-driving is required.
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes in accordance with Italian law (L.903/77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art 27).
The candidate is asked to submit their application by providing specific consent to personal data processing, pursuant the new European Privacy Regulations, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (EU Regulations, 27 April 2016, no. 2016/679)
Share this job opportunity on your profile